A Church without Walls and His love without Limits. We welcome you!
Mark 9:35 "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."
1. Alpha Adult & Teen Ministry - The Alpha Course is an evangelistic 10 week course designed to introduce both new and non-believers in Jesus to basic principles of Christianity. It is a non-aggressive way to discuss these principles without forcing people to accept Christ but just presenting Him with love. There is a dinner, video and discussion every week. All are welcome, no matter what you believe.
2. Gatekeepers Intercession Ministry - This ministry is moving to a Bowl & Harp Intercession much like IHOP. God is stirring our hearts to go deeper and move in unity in intercession for our area and beyond.
3. Generation TKN - A team of believers who have passion to bring out the heart of God through the arts including but not limited to Drama, Dance,Flags,Mime. Our soul purpose is to bring His presence through delverance, healing and truth of the love of Jesus Christ.
4. Kingdom Kids - This is our childrens ministry from the ages of 6 to 12 years of age. We focus on teaching the Scriptures and applying them to their lives. They are taught to pray for heaalings, hear the voice of God and living for the Lord unashamed. They also learn things like worship and the arts used to magnify and glorify the Lord. We also provide a nursery for infants to 5 with constructive ways of teaching the Scriptures.
5. Men of Glory - A group of men meeting together to build unity and further the Kingdom of God in the Illinois Valley area. We have a breakfast and Bible study the second Saturday of each month. We meet at the church or specified restuarant each month. Our vision is to work together as the Body of Christ to meet needs in our local area. All men of any age are welcome. Find out where we are meeting by following us on the weekly calendar. Hope to see you there.
6. River of Life Healing Rooms - The healing rooms are a free, walk-in prayer clinic that is open to all. No appointment is necessary. They are safe, confidential and a loving place for you to come for prayer. We believe that God is the greatest physician of all and that He still heals today. We are a member of the International Association of Healing Rooms In Spokane WA. We are open the 3rd Saturday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sign in starts @ 9:30 and ends at 12:30. For more information or to verify times of operation please call the church at 815-220-0914 and leave a message for Pastor Robin Shaver.
7. Shepherd's Closet & Pantry - This ministry includes free holiday meals, soup kitchens and clothing giveaways to those in need. Please check calendar for scheduled events. Food Pantry now opened on Tuesday's & Thursday's From 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
8. Sister of the Heart - Women getting together to build relationships as daughters of God. We laugh, cry, pray, eat and learn to go deeper in our relationship with Father God and each other. This is a safe place bring our hurts, pains and our praises. We share the love that God has for us with one another. All are welcome.
9. Sozo Ministry - SOZO is a greek word translated " saved, healed and delivered". Sozo is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry. It is aimed at getting to the root of things hindering your personal connection with father God, Jesus the Son, and Holy Spirit. In order for you to walk in the fullness of the destiny to which you have been called.
You may DOWNLOAD HERE
10. Ure' Burning 1's Youth Group - Our youth group is focused on teaching teens to live for Christ in todays world. We deal with every day issues that teens face and give them a safe place to share and be healed of their hurts. We train them to walk in the freedom Christ has given them and show them how to walk in the supernatural power of the Lord. We meet the third Sunday night of each month. Check our weekly calendar for times and dates.
11. Supernatural Evangelism & Home Groups - This new ministry is designed to pray for the sick and present Jesus to people outside of the church walls. The Small Home Groups are on Wednesday nights at 6:30 PM to disciple and build unity of the Body of Christ. We will disciple people, in these groups, on the Kingdom of God, the Supernatural Power of God, the importance of the Presence of God and much more. There will be drinks and finger foods and a time of discussion and prayer at each group. All are welcome!