1. Inspiration of the Scriptures - We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Bible, both the Old & New
Testaments (2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; 1 Peter 1:23-25; 2 Peter 1:19-21).
2. God - We believe in the one God revealed in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
(Matthew 3:16-17, 28:29; John 17).
3. Man - We believe that man, in his natural state, is a sinner, lost, undone, without hope, and without hope
(Romans 3; 19-23; Galatians 3:22; Ephesians 2:1-2, 12).
4. Divinity and Humanity of Christ Jesus - We believe Jesus is God and that He came to the earth in the flesh. We believe that Jesus left heaven and gave up His power and authority to operate by the anoiting of the Holy Spirit just like us. Jesus was both divine and human, He is the Son of God and the Son of Man
(Matthew 1:23; 12:8; 1 John 4:2,15).
5. Blood Atonement - We believe in the saving power of the Blood of Jesus and His imputed righteousness (Acts 4:12; Romans 4:1-9; 5:1-11; Ephesians 1:3-15).
6. Bodily Resurrection - We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ (Luke24:39-43; John 20:24-49).
7. Ascension - We believe that Christ Jesus ascended to the Father and is presently engaged in building
Heaven and interceding for the saints (John14:1-6; Romans 8:34).
8. Second Coming - We believe in the visible, bodily return of Christ Jesus to this earth and to rapture His Church (Bride) and judge the world. We believe that it is not necessary for all to agree on the timing of His return but that we are always prepared for His coming. (Acts 1:10-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18;
2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; James 5:8; Revelation 1:7).
9. Salvation - We believe that the terms of salvation are repentance toward God for sin, and a personal, heartfelt faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, which results in regeneration of the person. This salvation is entirely by the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and not of works. Works are excluded except as the FRUIT of salvation (Acts 3:19-20; Romans 4:1-5, 5:1; Ephesians 2:8-10).
10. Local Church - We believe the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ as a body of believers who have been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ; who are under recongnized, delegated authorities; and who assemble to worship, carry forth The Great Commission, and minister as the Holy Spirit leads (Matthew 16:18, 28:19-20; Acts 2:20-28, 40-47; Ephesians 5:22-32; 1 Timothy 3:15).
11. Ordinances - We believe that the two ordinances of the Church are Water Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
Water Baptism - Immersion in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:5; Colossians 3:17). A symbol of identification with Jesus Christ in His death, burial and resurrection.
Lord's Supper - A memorial of the death, ressurection and Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
(Luke 22:13-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
12. Separated Life - We believe that believers should seek, as early disciples did, to practice the separated life from the world and unto Christ and to set a standard of conduct which shall exalt our Lord and His Church
(Romans 12:1-3; 2 Corinthians 6:17; Galatians 6:14; Ephesians 5:11; Colossians 3:17). This does not mean that believers are to seperate themselves physically from the world but to display godly attributes, attitudes and actions in their lives.
13. Heaven and Hell - We believe the Scriptures clearly set forth the doctrine of eternal punishment for the lost and eternal bliss and service for the saved - Hell for the unsaved and Heaven fo the saved (Matthew 25:34,41 & 46; Luke 19:19-31; John 14:1-3; Revelation 20:11-15).
14. Holy Spirit - We believe the Holy Spirit to be the third person of the Trinity whose purpose in the redemption of man is to convict men in sin, regenerate the repentant believer, guide the believers into ALL truth, indwell and give gifts to believers as He wills, that we may minister as Christ did to men. We believe that the manifestations of the Holy Spirit recorded in 1 Corithians 12:8-11 shall operate in present-day churches which yield to the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 11:13; John 7:37-39; 14:16-17; 16:7-14; Acts 2:39-48). We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, is for all believers as promised by John the Baptist (Matthew 3:11), Jesus (Acts 1:4-5,8) and Peter (Acts 2:38-41), and was witnessed by the early disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
15. Divine Healing - We believe that God can use doctors, medicines, and other material means for healing, but divine healing was also provided for in the Atonement (Isaiah 53:5) and may be appropriated by laying on of hands by elders (James 5:14-16), laying on of hands by believers (Mark 16:18), by the prayer of an anointed person gifted fo healing the sick (1 Corinthians 12:9), or by direct act of receiving this provision by faith
16. Priesthood of Believers - We believe that each believer is a priest of the Lord (Revelation 1:6) and has direct access to the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ. Each person must believe for himself, be baptized for himself, obey for himself, and answer to his Creator for himself.
17. Support of Israel - We are a church that stands with the nation of Israel. For Zions sake we can not be silent. We must pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Genesis 12:3; Psalm 122:6).